Bruce in Alaska

In article ,
Gary Schafer wrote:

Read the heading on form 605. It is a multiple use form. It is used
for several different type license.

For the restricted radiotelephone license you also need schedule E.

The only time a restricted license is tied to a ship is if you are an
alien applying for a restricted operator license. It is good for only
the ship you applied for and or for a specific voyage.

That is entirely different from the regular restricted radiotelephone
permit, which has nothing to do with any ship, aircraft or call sign.

Regards
Gary

Hi, again Gary,

I just finished a post to jackieboy, refering him to your above post,
which sets out in "Small Words", the answer to his Restricted
Radiotelephone Operator Permit question. I hope that he will be able to
comprehend the answer, and let this thread die a fast death. It seems
that navigating FCC Form 605 is just beyond his abilities, and from past
cases it would seem that the 605 can be confusing to alot of the boating
world. I appreciate you efforts to interpret form 605 to those folks.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @