DSK

Bob Crantz wrote:
Yes, they are banning foriegn built cars that are built in California,
Indiana and Kentucky:

http://www.detnews.com/2005/autosins...C01-115531.htm

And they spit on the USMC!!!!

Unions = communionists

They will all burn in hell!!!!

I thought conservatives believed in property rights.

*** *** quote *** ***
"UAW International will no longer allow members of the 1st Battalion
24th Marines to park at Solidarity House if they are driving foreign
cars or displaying pro-President Bush bumper stickers

"While reservists certainly have the right to drive nonunion made
vehicles and display bumper stickers touting the most anti-worker,
anti-union president since the 1920s, that doesn't mean they have the
right to park in a lot owned by the members of the UAW," the union said
in a statement released Friday. "
*** *** end quote *** ***

Personally, I am not a fan of most unions and don't like their taking it
out on military reservists, they own the place. They have every right to
say who can park there. They can ban anybody they chose, including
Marines driving foreign cars with pro-Bush bumper stickers, or
left-handed banjo players with the middle initial 'M'.

DSK