Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

Yeah... that place will straighten out almost anybody... -56c to +38c ...
9 months of winter and 3 months of sailing on a lake the temperature of
liquid nitrogen. Nothing but wilderness surrounded by ice. The trout go to
60lbs and you can still bag a grouse dinner in fifteen minutes. You can
take 5 caribou every year for meat. The booze is cheap and the women are
easy! You get to do and see things most people only dream about. Diamonds,
Gold, Oil & Gas....... Gawd I love that place.

Do you write those little brochures for a travel agency? I think I want to
go.

Max