Capt. Mooron

Yeah... that place will straighten out almost anybody... -56c to +38c ... 9
months of winter and 3 months of sailing on a lake the temperature of liquid
nitrogen. Nothing but wilderness surrounded by ice. The trout go to 60lbs
and you can still bag a grouse dinner in fifteen minutes. You can take 5
caribou every year for meat. The booze is cheap and the women are easy! You
get to do and see things most people only dream about. Diamonds, Gold, Oil &
Gas....... Gawd I love that place.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Northwest Territory would be nice for them....

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

Annoyances, in my opinion, are best left ignored...if you pay
attention to peetty annoyances, they do become important to you for
whatever reason and take time away from things that would be more
worthwhile...

Amen to that. I filtered Ganz a while back and can't begin to express
how different and how pleasant this NG is now. Ganz is one of those
spoiled malcontents with juvenile behavior that seem to be able to make
NGs a PITA. I only wish it were as easy to make undesirables disappear
in real life. g

Well, it is as easy but they tend to inject you with deadly substances
or fry you if you take that option...

Oh, I don't want to kill anyone. Just make them go away / disappear. Ya
know, like put them in an Enterprise-type transporter and beam them to,
um . . . . Canada.

Max