Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

Annoyances, in my opinion, are best left ignored...if you pay attention
to peetty annoyances, they do become important to you for whatever
reason and take time away from things that would be more worthwhile...

Amen to that. I filtered Ganz a while back and can't begin to express
how different and how pleasant this NG is now. Ganz is one of those
spoiled malcontents with juvenile behavior that seem to be able to make
NGs a PITA. I only wish it were as easy to make undesirables disappear in
real life. g

Well, it is as easy but they tend to inject you with deadly substances or
fry you if you take that option...

Oh, I don't want to kill anyone. Just make them go away / disappear. Ya
know, like put them in an Enterprise-type transporter and beam them to, um .
.. . . Canada.

Max