Scout

I do hope you don't miss my point Dave.
You criticized my original source, saying it was biased and used 2 year old
data.
So I used your source to locate current data to support my position, and
still you're not happy?
Granted, the data are narrow, and perhaps not part of a trend, but if I wait
for a trend to develop, you'll dismiss it as old.
If you're mind is made up, then why bother discussing this further?
Scout

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:57:15 GMT, "Scout" said:

Hey, I'm just posting links that support what I'm saying.

Just don't put too much weight on that straw you're grasping.