JG

That's why I posted your comments. It shows just what kind of person you
are.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
...and another brilliant post!

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Capt. Mooron Jan 10 2003, 12:06 pm

Independence? ....I thought the real men took care of that years ago so
you
fags could come out of the closet!

How right you are... flutes are for homos.... you love to beat your own
drum
as well as other portions of your anatomy and it's obvious that you and
Homovat are fond of flags of any kind.... but mostly flagging down
drivers
on Gay Street.

You bored the British into submission.... just like you currently bore
your
male dates.

Did you know that we were responsible for putting the run to you Yanks
and
burning down the Whitehouse the last time you tried to invade us? Just
askin'.....