JG

Yep, I'm sure you "visit" them regularly. Fortunately for you, the roosters
aren't too smart.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
I'm sure you visit them regularly. Interesting that you call them your
"girls." Well, I suppose that's better than calling them your "boys," and
I doubt the roosters would put up with your advances.

Of course I "visit" them regularly Gaynzy... they are on the property and
require feeding/watering daily!! How totally idiotic can you possibly be
not to comprehend that? I don't call them my girls Jon... just "the
Girls"... like I call you just "a Homo"!

Yes, I'm aware of the general location of Nova Scotia. It's still a heck
of a lot colder than sunny California... in the high 70s low 80s today.
I've been sailing all week. Bwaahahahaaaaaa....

The general location???? Yeah it's colder but we don't have anywhere
near the amount of raving queers you do in California. That's a trade off
I can live with ... you friggin' homo.

CM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Oh no... they have a cedar shingled 8'x12' Chook House, windows, lights,
heat with an enclosed 12'x12' pen that has a metal roof. The lighting is
on a timer and a 6 CD player is installed. A dust vent system and
exhaust fan control air quality. The "girls" live a good life and enjoy
their stay well beyond their productive span to die of old age. Any
chicken would give it's eye teeth to stay there.

By the way... you are aware I don't live in the Arctic anymore aren't
you? You do know where Nova Scotia is don't you?

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Bwahahahaaa... I'm amazed your chickens don't freeze to death. Oh
wait... I forgot, they live in your house.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Nova Scotia????? Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!!

CM

"JG" wrote in message
Yeah, in the frozen tundra where no one wants to live. Might make a
nice vacation home. I think I'll stick to the warmer lats.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:47:23 GMT, "Scout"
said:

But I wouldn't want to be the 25 year old newly wed trying to
scrape
together 20% of $500K for a down payment.

Happens all the time. And in the Manhattan market, if they have to
scrape
together 20% of $500K for the down payment they're not gonna get to
first
base. The coop board will turn them down.

Isn't that where Bob lives???? Do you think his apartment is worth
$500K??
Man.. $500K will buy you 60 acres of oceanside and a house up this
way!
$50K will buy you a 15 acre farm, with house, barns and out
buildings......

CM