Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Eastbay 43

On 03 Jan 2004 20:42:46 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

"Well, here goes," he said, sticking a toe cautiously into the pool.

Here's some observations on the GB Eastbay 43.
Tell ya right now, I won't respond to flamers.

Grand Banks 43 Eastbay SX

~~ Snippity interesting article doo dah ~~

Not everybody will be in a position to afford a new Eastbay 43, but for
discerning boaters of sufficient means, the Eastbay 43 is worthy of careful
consideration.

My wife wants a GB type trawler when she retires in a couple of years.

I will not give up my Contender - uh uh, no way, no how.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"I object to fishing tournaments less for
what they do to fish than what they do to
fishermen." Ted Williams - 1964