Shortwave Sportfishing

Default New Engine for Far Cove - it's Official!

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 08:53:09 -0800, "Lloyd Sumpter"
wrote:

Hi,

Thought I'd contribute to the on-topic stuff here...

Last night, put down a cheque for $4500CDN as deposit on a Shiny New
Universal M25XPB and matching Campbell Sailor 14x10 prop (dealer suggested 14x9,
but others varied from 14x10 to 14x12 to 15x11 - I'm guessing he doesn't want me
to load down the new engine).

Very nice - I love diesels - have one in my pickup in fact.

Do you use the bio fuels (diesel mixed with used fry oil)?

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"I object to fishing tournaments less for
what they do to fish than what they do to
fishermen." Ted Williams - 1964