Calif Bill

Default Went out boating and fishing today

Went for trout. Thought about going for sturgeon in south part of San
Francisco Bay, but too late of a start. Talked a couple of guys bass
fishing and they had caught 2.
Bill

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 06:13:28 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Just had to get out. So decided local lake Del Valle instead if South SF
Bay Sturgeon. Right choice. Got to Del Valle and the batteries were low
for the big motor. So ran on the kicker. Trolled to dam and anchored
fished Heron Bay and nothing. No one catching. Bald eagle flew over the
boat at about 20'. Cool. Rained hard a couple of times, but top and

side
curtains and heater made life good. Was 41 degrees as I left at 6 pm.
Bill
21' Jetcraft Bluewater.

What were you fishing for?

The upper Thames River (past New London CT) has been producing an
incredible number of over-winter stripers and while I haven't gone,
the winter flounder fishing as been spectacular.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"I object to fishing tournaments less for
what they do to fish than what they do to
fishermen." Ted Williams - 1964