Larry W4CSC

engsol wrote in
:

I visited the web site...the source code is a dot src file, which I
refuse to open...any one have it in a dot txt format? I've looked at a
ton of de-bounce routines, and have invented a pretty fool-proof one.
I'm always curious how others do it.

One of the best things you can do to protect a Windoze computer is to
UNinstall Windows Scripting Host, or whatever new name Billy has morphed it
into to try to make them think XP is "new", not just NT repackaged.....

No scripts can run if it's not on the system to run it.

No Active-X....

No Macromedia products, which have all been hacked, either!