No Spam

Big snip---

Hey Tom, have you seen the Yost boats in person? I found his web site very
intriguing. I have been wanting to do a stitch and glue from One Ocean but
have not started yet and the idea of a boat that I could easily take on a
family vacation has me thinking about trying that one first. I just would
like to have an opinion from someone that has eyeballed or better yet
paddled one of these boats. If I remember correctly you have a folding boat
from one of the manufacturers right? Do you find that it is capable of
taking the abuse of hitting bottom now and again? Do you use float bags or a
sea sock?

Ken

I'm in favor of that darkside metamorphosis, Yost being a neighbor of
mine here in Denver, and him making some dandy boats. Though I don't
know whether riverman is inclined to the hobby craftsmen aspect of
building your own, besides having the time between now and going to, is
it HK. TnT