Don White

"renewontime dot com" wrote in message
snip
In addition to the monies raised by the local sailors here, a former
neighbor offered to help this guy out by buying him another yacht. He
tracked down a similar boat, bought it and gave it to our hapless
fellow, and even delivered it to the guy in California. (The guy is a
wealthy, retired rancher from Montana that now lives on his boat.)

snip...
.. The former neighbor that had helped him before, paid it
for him. The yacht was later fixed up and sold it to defray some of his
expenses.

Please introduce me to this generous former rancher. My sailboat is a bit
too small and I really need a bigger one.