Norm

Thanks Paul, Good idea on cutting the head. They are large head,
maybe 1/4-5/16" in Diameter. Can you help me with the proper
procedure for removing teak plugs without damaging the surrounding
area. I think if I can get enough of the plug out to see the center
of the nail, I might be able to use a center punch and one of those
dewalt drill bits with the small starting tip to drill the head off.
With the heads off, I should be able to slide a flat pry bar between
the floor beam and the planks and lift them off the nails. What do you
think of that?
Norm