Harry Krause

Default Found it! Political test website

Butch Ammon wrote:

Come on Harry.... Tell the gang what you got for a score!

Butch Ammon

I didn't bother; the questions were so loaded and I saw no purpose in it.

Uh huh.... Perhaps your a little intimidated. Hey, could it be that I
successfully did a "Gotcha" after all this time?

Butch Ammon

Sigh.

Let's try this one more time, eh, Butch?

Here we go.

I clicked on the site and read through the questions. I determined that
they were "loaded," that they were put together in such a way as to hit
"hot buttons," and therefore I concluded the survey was not valid and
its results would not be valid, and therefore I didn't bother.

I play with words for part of my living, Butch, and I'm quite good at
it. If I recall, you play with database programming and maintenance for
a living, and you are quite good at it. I'm sure you can spot a badly
constructed query at a moment's glance. I wouldn't question your ability
to do that. I can discern a badly constructed "survey" with a moment's
glance.

Got it?

Further, the kinds of political surveys that seem so popular in this
newsgroup are fallacious on their face, especially when they attempt to
liken an individual's result with what is perceived to be the "position"
of a major political figure.

I'll leave it to you to discern why.

--
Email sent to is never read.