Lonny Bruce

GANZY IS AN ANNOYING LITTLE HOMO, GANZY IS AN ANNOYING LITTLE HOMO!

Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
The only reason to "fight" with anyone is because you don't respect
them....why would you want to fight someone you respect? What's
honorable about that?

Combat... or "fighting" comes natural to men. We engage in aggressive
behaviour when we interact. This is nothing personal...... it's merely
how it is done. If you do not respect your adversary you will not defeat
them.We are competitive by nature and are genetically designed to think
logically and with much better special acuity.

Men don't fight people they do not respect... we dispose of them quickly
and painfully. Or in Gaynzy's case.... he's such an annoying little
homo.... you just keep slappin' them around.

CM