Capt. NealŪ

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:JR6Yd.18949$i6.18566@edtnps90...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message ...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:Ty3Yd.31182$fc4.3492@edtnps89...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message ...

"Capt. Mooron" hurled the following insult:

You're acting like a Liberal!

Them's fightin' words, Bubba. Put up yer dukes!

Sorry but I don't fight with GIRLS!!!

Coulda fooled me. Isn't it you who answers almost every one
of Gaynz's posts?

Gaynz is a Queer..... slappin' queers is okay! You on the other hand should be dressed in a skirt and have a make-over
considering your recent foray into arguing with hens about hens.

CM

It has always been my belief that those who delight in beating up
queers are little chicken-**** men. Real men don't beat up queers.
Frightened little cowards do.

Do you agree that real men protect their women from abuse? Or
are one of those men who abuse their women?

CN