Scout

As stated previously, I've worked many years in construction and have no
doubts that I've already worked more than you can even imagine. You're the
one whose claim to fame is being a bum.
Furthermore, it is clear that you've never raised any children. You have no
right to give advice on raising them.
Stick to sailing Captain Clueless.

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
Typical liberal cop-out, your ignorant comments . . .

Because you and your fellow liberals are too lazy to work hard
and get a decent job that pays enough to support you and your
wife and children, you blame it on others. You agitate and
demonstrate to attempt to get others to pay your way. If
you worked as hard on paying your own way as you worked
on attempting to get others to pay your way you might find
you are able to provide.

That's why liberals are failing miserably to get their agenda
instituted. That's why George W. Bush has kicked your sorry
asses clean out of power. Until you grow up and take responsibility
for yourself and your own actions, you will never be happy. Blaming
your failings on others is slavery self-inflicted.

Look where it's gotten Katysails. She's too ignorant and brainwashed
to see the results of her and her daughter's failure to take
responsibility
for their actions. Until they recognize THEY are responsible for their
actions (or lack thereof) they are doomed to a cycle of frustration,
fallacy and fecklessness.

CN

"Scout" yammered liberally

Thanks to the Republicans, who believe unions are evil, many people will
be forced to work non-union jobs, at the mercy of the Dick Cheneys of the
world, and at or below the poverty level. Thanks to great guys like Bush
and Arny, American workers will soon be living at a standard that is on
par with 3rd world countries. Unions and the concept of Unity are what
made America great. When assholes like our president get done with
unions, all mothers will have to work just to put bread on the table.
Scout

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Great moms stay at home and raise their children. Great moms
don't farm out the rearing of their children. Great moms don't
have unsupervised children running the streets . . .

That's all you need to know.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
Go blow, Neal...you're a real horse's patoot sometimes...my daughter's
a great Mom and that's all you need to know....