Scout

Thanks to the Republicans, who believe unions are evil, many people will be
forced to work non-union jobs, at the mercy of the Dick Cheneys of the
world, and at or below the poverty level. Thanks to great guys like Bush and
Arny, American workers will soon be living at a standard that is on par with
3rd world countries. Unions and the concept of Unity are what made America
great. When assholes like our president get done with unions, all mothers
will have to work just to put bread on the table.
Scout

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Great moms stay at home and raise their children. Great moms
don't farm out the rearing of their children. Great moms don't
have unsupervised children running the streets . . .

That's all you need to know.

CN

"katysails" wrote in message
Go blow, Neal...you're a real horse's patoot sometimes...my daughter's a
great Mom and that's all you need to know....