JR Gilbreath

I'm sure it isn't the Space Center but it does look like it. I don't
think it would be very close to shore if it was the center. Probably
15 - 20 mies out. I stay way out when I go around.
JR

thunder wrote:

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:15:01 -0500, JR Gilbreath wrote:

John
I saw the title. It still looks like Cape Canaveral to me.
JR

I wouldn't argue, but I did plug "Isla de Aves" into google and came up
with a building that would give that profile. Check out the first pic.

http://www.dhn.mil.ve/IslaAves.htm

Perhaps, it's just me, but that water looks awfully blue to be that close
inshore to Canaveral.