Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
To set this all straight, this "war" started when LP began to send me Bible
tracts at my email address afterr I dressed up like a gypsy on Halloween for
the old folks....she then alluded that the message of those tracts had
something to do with God's displeasure with me and that punishment would be
forthcoming...this was in the advent of my granddaughter's accident...I
plonked her out of my personal email so I don't know if she continued to try
or not..I don't check my spam box...my allusions to her sons were to the
effect that what kind of woman leaves her kids at home to go sailing with
someone she doesn't know from a ng for 9 days? One kind, to my mind...but
that's namecalling and there's been enough of that. What I did say is that
her sons seemed to be lacking guidance...or maybe needed a father
figure...they certainly need someone if she's gone for 9 days at a time...I
did not impugn their mentality, their decision making, or any other personal
attribute. What I do impugn is her judgment as a mother. She's now residing
in the same cave that BB and BS and Ganz all share. I thought they'd like
the entertainment value...

SO, what you're really saying is that it's ok for Neal and Joey and
Mooron and Scotti Potti and Horass to spew filth, but it's not ok to
defend oneself. I think LP was right. You ARE a hypocrite. You're both
losers, apparently. That' puts you in the same category as the
above-mentioned. Got it.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com