katysails

Actually, Neal, Madi was in the YMCA after school program. They allowed her
to leave with another parent's consent, not my daughter's...there is a
lawsuit pending for that....not that I owe you any explanations...the family
has suffered enough, but you, sir, wouldn't know anything about that since
you have no family and if you did, would certainly have been cast from its'
numbers well before this...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

"Maxprop" emoted thusly:

Accidents happen. Only a card-carrying liberal would suspect culpability
of the parents in such events. Are you going to call Child Protective
Services and demand that Katy's grandchild be made a ward of the court,
put in foster care? Your left wing is showing, Neal.

As usual, you missed the point.
The point of my post was calling to Katy's attention the hypocrisy of her
accusing LP of being an irresponsible parent when, in fact, it appears
Katy's granddaughter's parents might be accused of the same?
Could the projection theory be correct, after all?

CN