Doug Dotson

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
news:PtQXd.60139$SF.25861@lakeread08...

"Doug Dotson" dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote in message
Even if the code does not work well, fixing it so it does can't be all

that
difficult. Making sure the hardware is able to tell the truth is a bigger
challenge.

Software seems pretty solid. I have run it on a simulator board changing
the sensor pulse width and screwing around with the various inputs. Kinda
hard to to emulate the surges and spikes you get on a boat power system
though.

I would hope that it has a regulated and filtered power supply. If it
doesn;t then
you can add some surge protection yourself to clean up the nasties.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com