Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote:
To set this all straight, this "war" started when LP began to send me
Bible tracts at my email address afterr I dressed up like a gypsy on
Halloween for the old folks....she then alluded that the message of those
tracts had something to do with God's displeasure with me and that
punishment would be forthcoming...this was in the advent of my
granddaughter's accident...

Yes, katysails, let's get this all straight, shall we?

You e-mailed me on 11-12-04 asking me to pray for your grand daughter, which
I did fervently. In only *one* e-mail on 11-15-04 I responded to your
e-mail about your gd with a couple of scriptures. Since you asked me to
pray, I just assumed you were a Christian.

On 11-20-04, I e-mailed katy to ask for an update on her gd. Katy replied
on 11-22-04 asking me and I quote, "keep praying, please."

The next correspondence with katy came on 12-22-04 when katy e-mailed me
comics on an e-mailed with the subject: The lighter side of the season,
which was also e-mailed to Scotty, Seahag and Flying Tadpole among others.

Then on 12-24-04 Katy e-mailed me with the subject: Merry Christmas, which
others named above were carbon copied, but this time included Peter Wiley
and Capt. Neal. I have all e-mails if anyone requires further proof of
katy's lies.

So tell me why Katy would continue to e-mail me if she was so offended about
a couple of scriptures from the Holy Bible I added to an e-mail? Wouldn't
it seem more likely that she would have started flaming me 11-01-04 instead
of after I went sailing on 2-10-05?

I plonked her out of my personal email so I don't know if she continued to
try or not..I don't check my spam box...

That's pretty funny, considering I never even answered your last e-mail to
me. lol

my allusions to her sons were to the effect that what kind of woman leaves
her kids at home to go sailing with someone she doesn't know from a ng for
9 days?

This shows what little you are aware of concerning Capt. Neal and I...

I would fill you in on the details, but it's none of your business. I will
say that Capt. Neal has been to my house, met my boys who adore him, not to
mention my friends. Even my ex-husband checked him out through law
enforcement and found that Capt. Neal has an impeccable record. So much for
your libel about the good Capt. on usenet!

So you are saying that for me to leave my boys with their biological aunt
(which has a masters degree at the university in Child Development) and
uncle, not to mention paternal grandparents (that leaped at the opportunity
to spend time with their grandson's, even after I returned home) that I'm
somehow not a fit parent?

I assure you that my son's weren't running the busy street's in front of
McDonald's, especially the 11 year old. Even my 15 year old doesn't get to
run the busy streets, unlike your grand daughter; I'm a better mother than
that.

One kind, to my mind...but that's namecalling and there's been enough of
that. What I did say is that her sons seemed to be lacking guidance...or
maybe needed a father figure...they certainly need someone if she's gone
for 9 days at a time...

Maybe your grand daughter needs a "father figure"?

I did not impugn their mentality, their decision making, or any other
personal attribute.

Sure you did, katy. Let's look on google on 2-20-05:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b?dmode=source

Katy wrote:
I can understand, though, why someone trapped in Oklahoma
with a bunch of unruly high school boys would want to escape...even you must
have looked pretty good... end quote

So tell me katy, why would you say that my boys (who aren't in high school
yet) are unruly? That was an intentional lie right there, unless you can
point to something you know about my sons that I don't.

What I do impugn is her judgment as a mother. She's now residing in the
same cave that BB and BS and Ganz all share. I thought they'd like the
entertainment value...

Bwaawhawhaaaa! That's a lie also, I can tell just by reading your post that
you read every one of my posts and stewed about them all night long. BTW, I
don't know what a "refoinder" is as noted in the subject line of your
whinning post, but a *rejoinder* is usually considered a quick and witty
reply. I didn't see any of that in your final declaration of defeat in our
catfight.

LP