Capt. NealŪ

"katysails" disengendered thusly:
snipped some
. . . that what kind of woman leaves her kids at home to go sailing with
someone she doesn't know from a ng for 9 days? One kind, to my mind...but
that's namecalling and there's been enough of that. snipped some more

Why are you so jealous of LP? Just because she took me up on my offer
to go sailing and you were too homebound to? LP loves her boys and she
spent days making arrangements so they would be properly supervised
and loved safe while she was out sailing.

One might wonder if you instilled in your progeny this abiding concern for
the well-being of their children? No harm came to LP's children while she
was out sailing. One might wonder what the parents of your granddaughter
were doing when the unfortunate accident occurred. Was *their* daughter
being properly supervised? Just a thought.

CN