Gould 0738

Default MASE generators - anyone with experience?

Mark Dean wrote:
I can tell you that the yanmar chinese diesel is junk. I'd steer clear

Can you ne more specific? We have had a Yanmar 3TNE78 running a trailer
mounted compressor almost daily for the last 4 years with no problems at
all even with some serious abuse. It powers jackhammers most of the
time and breathes a lot of concrete dust. That is the same engine used
on the MASE 8.8 KW except it is not marinized.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Maybe he meant a Yanmar would be a good choice to *power* a Chinese junk?
:-)