Rosalie B.

Wayne.B wrote:

On 9 Mar 2005 10:46:05 -0600, Dave wrote:

Generally there are just two of us
aboard, but where do you folks stow the sails when guests are aboard
overnight?

=============

On deck. Don't forget to tie them down in case you have a storm
during the night.

We only have one set of sails and they are on the boat. When we take
the sails off to haul the boat, they do go in the V-berth.

Normally of course, we sleep in the aft cabin, and use the V-berth as
a garage to store scuba gear, extra solar panels etc. We have a
separate shower, so when we have guests, all that stuff goes in the
shower (it's packed to the top), and we have to go into marinas each
night if our guests are of the type that have to shower every day and
if the weather etc is such that we can't use the deck shower.
grandma Rosalie

S/V RosalieAnn, Leonardtown, MD
CSY 44 WO #156
http://home.mindspring.com/~gmbeasley/id1.html