Sal's Dad

Hi Per! Good to have you back - Last time we chatted, I made a couple
suggestions; others have had similar comments:

First, if you will be posting in English, PLEASE find a good
English-language spell-check. (Your credibility will double immediately ;-)

Second, you have proposed some interesting structural systems, which _could_
revolutionize boat construction. And you repeatedly assert that your
designs and systems do a good job of merging tradition and technology. But
you provide no - zero - evidence, even anecdotal, to back up your claims.

PLEASE build one of your boats, to prove your critics wrong. Just show them
that you are right, and the skeptics are wrong.

Boatbuilders are a conservative lot, with good reason. They tend to make
incremental changes to designs and techniques. But if you build a better
boat - prettier, more seaworthy, stronger, faster, or even cheaper - you
will find they will start paying attention.

Talk is cheap...
Sal's Dad

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

", but I am not very fond of the interior and the single-chine
("cigar-box") design. But ofcourse this eases the building. "

Wrong it do not ease the building all it do is that you build the boat
as how you build a house, ------ there are a difference in boats
building and house building ,ask a carpenter to build a boat and you
end up with the cigar box aproach.
Acturly there are much more trouble forcing the stiff sheets to form
round shapes , to do that you use boatbuilding technikes not carpenter
technikes that's the whole trouble.
No sorry the trouble is that you Romans given up the beauty and the
skills, you don't want splendid craftmanship made better with visionary
high-tech you think that becaurse your grandfather once made a cheap
boxboat from scrap and leftover , that _this_ is boatsbuilding ; it
don't look as somthing to place on the lawn so it is to difficult and
then we scrap the fine old crafts and don't give it a chance to profit
from computers.
Realy -------- do anyone want to know what is acturly wrong with these
free software programs, no .
Now it seem that the cheapest and easyest, the free 15 year old
software is to difficult that acturly cigar box boats are not fun ,well
you asked for it didn't you Romans. Is there just one single honest
craftman around one that would feel love for the beauty and visions in
tradisional crafts made better with high-tech no, it is not lame
enough the bottom are not flat enough .

P.C.