Gogarty

In article , says...

Gogarty wrote in
:

Great advice. With your implied permission, I am going to publish your
remarks in the March issue of the New York Sailing Club Newsletter.

Oh, my usenet ramblings are public domain...(c;

I don't think I've ever crossposted to uk.rec.sailing before. Nice to meet
all of you...

A few years ago, I got fooling around from a question about how it was to
live aboard a sailboat from someone who was thinking about doing it. So,
late one night I just started trying to be funny and came up with the
"Liveaboard Simulator" prospective liveaboards could try out at home
without wasting money on a boat, just to see if the wife and family would
tolerate it.o "load up" because your boat has limited

(Big snip)

I think I recall that original posting. Did you ever submit it to a paying
magazine? You should. It's great but not really suitable for our Newsletter
though I may print it out for a giveaway at our next meeting. The other piece
was perfect for the nesletter since the New York Sailing Club is all about
getting boat owners and clueless potential crew together.