Thomas Veber

"wtf" skrev i meddelandet
ps.com...

few years, I brought in a professional designer for the 20 footer. He
went over the numbers and made a couple of reccomendations to adjust
the shape of the bow, cockpit placement and design... etc...

I have actually been considering this myself: Do the basic design myself.
Then have all the "lads" down the harbour take a look at it (it is
incredibly how many ideas people down the harbour have when it comes to
other peoples boats :-). And then have a professional designer look over it.
I think that those money are well spent.

Do you have any more information about your 20 footer. It would be nice e.g.
to see some photos or hear something about the thoughts in the
design/building progress. E.g. how long time it took, what it cost, etc.

Best regards,
Thomas