Harry Krause

Default A nice quality control touch

Gould 0738 wrote:

I spent much of yesterday learning about Grand Banks Eastbay express cruisers.

There are several configurations, all with different appendages to the model
name.
The one most likely to sell well in the Pacific Northwest with be the SX (sedan
express) model featuring a bulkhead between the cockpit and the salon.

The boat performed well on a trial run.

Due to a number of people expressing a profound unhappiness with my posting
opinions and observations about various boats in the NG, I'll not stir up the
hornets again with a full description of the boat and its handling
characteristics or amenities. Perhaps I can sneak under the radar with a tiny
observation, however.

Why would you pay the slightest attention to those whiners? Go ahead and
post. Besides, this is one of my favorite boats.

--
Email sent to is never read.