K Smith

Default A nice quality control touch

Jack Redington wrote:
Gould 0738 wrote:

snip

Due to a number of people expressing a profound unhappiness with my
posting
opinions and observations about various boats in the NG,

snip

I enjoy your boating observations Chuck, I would ignor those who oppose
or find fault with your boat reviews etc. I am little surprised that
they bother you. The GB and other trawler styles are somthing that I
would like to consider someday for crusing with the wife. It will most
likely stay just a dream, but hay thats ok.

To bad we don't get to see them here at the Atlanta boat show.

Capt Jack R.

Candidly I'm a tad surprised also. I assume you won't make it a
straight out ad & certainly like everything else here it's up for
review, or is that the real issue??? you don't want it openly reviewed??

Assuming you don't mind an open free discussion why not post the
article?? At least it's on topic as several other posters have noted.

As for the screws being in a straight line?? Hmmm it "might" indicate
good workmanship throughout or a propensity to market to the easily
impressed at every opportunity.

GBs are lovely looking boats so I hope the new issues are also but
there have been some quality issues over the years here as I suspect
there has been in the US?? Maybe your article can reassure us on this???

I'll even leave Harry's lies out of the sig if it helps you gather up
some dutch courage:-)