NOYB

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
NOYB wrote:
So Hizbollah supports Syrian occupation of Lebanon? Once again...no big
surprise.

Syria and Iran are the last two countries in the Middle East whose
governments *openly* support international terrorist groups. The time to
deal with them is now.

The time to deal with Iran was before we ran up a huge debt and
overburdened the Army trying to "deal with" Iraq.

We would we have staged from for an attack on Iran?

And up until last week, Syria has been very friendly and cooperative
towards the Bush Administration and vice-versa.

Last week? Horsepoop. You obviously don't read much. Here's a billed
introduced by Congresswoman Barbara Boxer (yep...that's the current
minority leader) and Congressman Rick Santorum, and passed by Congress on
May 1, 2003:

http://www.theorator.com/bills108/s982.html

Here's an excerpt:
" To halt Syrian support for terrorism, end its occupation of Lebanon, stop
its development of weapons of mass destruction, cease its illegal
importation of Iraqi oil, and hold Syria accountable for its role in the
Middle East, and for other purposes. "

Wow! You mean to tell me that all this happened almost two years ago? But
I thought you just said that Syria was being friendly and cooperative
towards the Bush administration? Then why the need to introduce an
"Accountability Bill" in regards to Syria?

Don't you feel stupid now, Dougie?

Sort of like the way we keep cozying up to Pakistan, which keeps it's own
stable of terrorists at the ready.

We're cozying up to Pakistan because: a) Musharraf is also at war with the
radical fundamentalists in his country, and b) the country has nukes, which
could end up in the hands of those fundamentalists.