DSK

NOYB wrote:
So Hizbollah supports Syrian occupation of Lebanon? Once again...no big
surprise.

Syria and Iran are the last two countries in the Middle East whose
governments *openly* support international terrorist groups. The time to
deal with them is now.

The time to deal with Iran was before we ran up a huge debt and
overburdened the Army trying to "deal with" Iraq. And up until last
week, Syria has been very friendly and cooperative towards the Bush
Administration and vice-versa. Sort of like the way we keep cozying up
to Pakistan, which keeps it's own stable of terrorists at the ready.

So now you're agreeing that Bush's attempts to fight a "war on terror"
has largely been ineffective?

DSK