Maxprop

"Joe" wrote in message

Katy, Hurricane season is enjoyable if you own the proper boat and know
how to weather any storm.

Like Andrew, for instance?

Its not like you have to worry about getting
flooded.

Right. Only piled up on the mountain of debris that was previously
watercraft along the shoreline.

It may be a bad time for lubbers but a nice warm place to live
is worth the risk.

Iraq is nice and warm. Worth the risk?

Ive been thru 5-6 hurricanes and only had one item
trashed, a 22' camper on jacks rolled across the lawn. My fault.I was
offshore and did not have it properly secured. You know the news people
look for the worst to show you Yankee's on TV.

Perhaps, but it really DOES look bad. I was especially fond of the guy
doing a live shot when a sailing sheet of metal blasted him into the next
county. Or was that on that silly "Day After Tomorrow" movie?

Max