Jack Redington

Default A nice quality control touch

Gould 0738 wrote:

snip

Due to a number of people expressing a profound unhappiness with my posting
opinions and observations about various boats in the NG,

snip

I enjoy your boating observations Chuck, I would ignor those who oppose
or find fault with your boat reviews etc. I am little surprised that
they bother you. The GB and other trawler styles are somthing that I
would like to consider someday for crusing with the wife. It will most
likely stay just a dream, but hay thats ok.

To bad we don't get to see them here at the Atlanta boat show.

Capt Jack R.