Doug Kanter

Default "Peace through superior firepower" - The world's tyrants are running scared

"Christopher Robin" wrote in message
om...

The USA is only willing to kick the ass of countries without significant
military forces to oppose it.

The USA is the single largest defender of Israel. You do want to
see Israel destroyed and their Jews pushed into the sea. Right, Ali
Hairball?

Oppose the US policies and strengthen Hamas, the PLF, Arafat, etc.

Keep up with your Jihad, Osama bin Ali Hairball Harry Kraus, make the
Israelis pay the price.

U.S. policies in Vietnam didn't work out so well because we forgot to notice
something. The religious beliefs of the Vietnamese told them that their
spirits resided in the land. So, since we couldn't destroy the land, we
couldn't destroy their spirits, thus we could never defeat them. They were
prepared to fight forever. Another reason was the fact that for a few
hundred years, they'd gotten quite a bit of experience with throwing
invaders out of Vietnam.

We may be doing the same thing with Islamic terrorists. If you and I want a
virgin, we can walk into the nearest college bar and find some. They believe
they get virgins by being killed and going to heaven. If you think that such
religious beliefs aren't that powerful, you haven't spent time talking to a
born again Christian.

We may not be able to defeat the current enemy with guns and bombs. You
might want to expand your thinking a bit.