Wayne.B

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:32:32 -0500, DSK wrote:

Your son sounds like he's doing pretty well. I never aspired to racing
the 505, it's a bit too gadgetry crammed into too small a package for
me. They are cool boats though. Mid fleet in a group like that is quite
respectable IMHO, it shows pretty solid mastery of sailing.

We always hoped he would grow up to enjoy sailing but he may have
turned out a bit over cooked since he was elected to the ICYRA hall of
fame in his junior year (on my nickel of course). He's in his second
year of law school now and is supposed to be spending his time
studying real hard...