DSK

Wayne.B wrote:
The dolphins are particularly hard to catch with a digital camera
because of that annoying little lag after you push the button.

Tell me about it...

.... Our
GB49 is a virtual dolphin magnet at cruising speed for some reason.
We sometimes have as many as 7 or 8, surfing the wake for miles at a
time.

We tend to get a lot of them in the bow wave. About a dozen times in the
past 2 years they seem to want to jump up and tap our anchor in it's
bowsprit chocks.

Your son sounds like he's doing pretty well. I never aspired to racing
the 505, it's a bit too gadgetry crammed into too small a package for
me. They are cool boats though. Mid fleet in a group like that is quite
respectable IMHO, it shows pretty solid mastery of sailing.

Fair Skies
Doug King