Scout

Well said Captain!
The problem with her child is not the fault of the mercury injection. No
sir! The blame lies with the negligence and incompetence of the teachers who
are unable to reach them with calculus, chemistry, and Chaucer. Damn those
teachers for leaving a child behind. All children can learn and should be
given standardized tests which include high level academics. If the children
damaged by mercury laden vaccines cannot perform well on standardized tests,
then we should close the vocational schools immediately!
Scout

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

Just why should I give a hoot about her kids? I don't know them from
Adam.
I do feel badly that she has a special needs child and seems bitter about
it but she needs to spend more time with the child and less time
rabble-rousing
on the newsgroups (Google her) speculating about whacko conspiracy
theories about mercury in vaccines.
CN

"katysails" opined in her usual fog:
He doesn't give a rat's ass about your kids....he is a narcissist...