JimH

"John H" wrote in message
On 5 Mar 2005 15:58:40 -0800, wrote:

JohnH wrote:

I would respectfully suggest that is bull****

****************

But you would rather "suggest" and waste time (allegedly) typing in a
completely different search criteria than enter exactly what I told you
I entered and seeing, for yourself, that the result is as I reported.

Typical neo-con, John. If the facts don't suit you, ignore them and/or
make up some you like better. When all else fails, try to switch the
subject or divert to flame war with a personal insult

And why, pray tell, did you find it necessary to post a number of hits.
Did that
address the discussion? No. You wanted to make a point. I showed the value
of
your point. If it's any consolation, 'herring' and 'lies' gets over 200K
hits
also.

You couldn't *find* the facts, remember? I've at least found documents
bearing
on the issue.

If you took my post as a personal insult, I apologize. It was most
definitely
not to imply anything about your integrity.

John H

I read nothing for you to have to apologize for John. Chuck used his
standard "flame war and personal insults" accusation and then proceeded to
insult you.