John H

On 5 Mar 2005 15:58:40 -0800, wrote:

JohnH wrote:

I would respectfully suggest that is bull****

****************

But you would rather "suggest" and waste time (allegedly) typing in a
completely different search criteria than enter exactly what I told you
I entered and seeing, for yourself, that the result is as I reported.

Typical neo-con, John. If the facts don't suit you, ignore them and/or
make up some you like better. When all else fails, try to switch the
subject or divert to flame war with a personal insult

PS. Perhaps I should have been more specific. I didn't mean that the number of
hits on Google was bull****. I was referring to: "You'll have to find that one
yourself. "All Lies" is exactly what Bush said when asked about the 17 volumes
of material."

John H