JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...
So you are saying those that *have* don't give a damn about my
neighbors?
Like the elite Hollywood crowd, the Michael Moores of the world or the
rich
politicians, most of whom are democrats?

Perhaps. I, on the other hand, do give a damn along with most of those
in
my world.

*******************

Please try to include every word in the sentence when you read a
comment.

I did.

I said "......that can be very good news IF you're a 'have' AND don't
give a damn about your neighbors."

Correct.

Why would you even wonder whether I had said that all "haves" don't
give a damn about their neighbors? Notice if & and.

Because that was the implication Chuck. Don't try to spin it.

If you are a have and don't give a damn about your neighbors, the fact
that lower wages across the job market and very little upward
"pressure" on those wages is encouraging Wall Street would be good
news. If. And.

If you're not one of the "haves" and you're trying to pay rent, buy
groceries, clothe and educate a couple of kids, pay for more or all of
your family health insurance (hundreds of dollars per month, typically)
and keep an old car running on the $535 a week average wage in the US
right now it would be very optimistic to consider the current status
"good news". Especially when, even after 262,000 jobs were "created"
last month, the unemployment rate also went *up*.

Yep, a whole 0.2%. We are now at 5.4%, an average considered very
acceptable.

From the article:
The rise in the unemployment rate came in part as more job-seekers streamed
back into the market.
The unemployment rate is calculated from a separate statistical survey than
the payroll figures. Thus, they can offer somewhat different pictures of
what is happening in the labor market.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7087469/

Continue to focus on the negative Chuck. I will stay focused on the good
things happening.