Then perhaps those folks need to get an education and learn a skill.
Nothing is stopping them.

************

Nor does anybody guarantee that they will be employable in their field
of education.

We don't have white collar jobs for every college grad.

You find college grads flipping burgers, clerking at Target, sweeping
floors, etc.

Your other comment:

What we consider poor is defined as rich in many countries. Owning a
car,
having tv's, cell phones, air conditioning, a house and perhaps a boat.

******

As long as our working people are better off than those in Bengladesh,
things are OK?
The way to increase the number of rich people is not to redefine rich
as "owning a cell phone and a TV". :-)