JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why did I know you would focus on the negative?

******************
I have no idea.

Could it be because you posted a report that said that the creation of
a lot of low wage jobs where folks have no realistic chance to put
"pressure" on wages was "good news"?

There always will be low wage jobs, even when a Democrat is President. Some
folks just don't have the ambition to go any further than a no brain "do you
want fries with that" job. Others are stuck there until they finish their
education.

The economy is not the DJIA.

Really? Then why did your side make it so since 9-11? Is this another
*but* story? "Well jobs are being created but the stock market
stinks....well the stock market is on the risk but......."

It's the pile of bills on the kitchen
table in every working home in the nation.

Yep, and since January over 300,000 new jobs have been created. Factory
orders are up. Every business I meet with reports good things as their
sales are on the rise.

We have traditionally been
judged as a nation not on how fabulously wealthy the Jay Goulds, John
Rockefellers, Andrew Carnegies, Howard Hughes and Bill Gates of society
can become, but rather on how well our common, ordinary, everyday
working men and women are able to live. Our wroking people have been
able to own houses, cars, annual vacations, many of them can even
afford boats..........ain't happening at $8 an hour.

Then perhaps those folks need to get an education and learn a skill.
Nothing is stopping them.

What we consider poor is defined as rich in many countries. Owning a car,
having tv's, cell phones, air conditioning, a house and perhaps a boat.

Folks have to take responsibility for the road they chose to go down. There
are thousands of success stories of the poor climbing to the top....and in
each case it meant hard work and education.