JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Let's see:

According to information in the article you posted:

Investors are happy because all the new jobs being offered pay such
crappy wages there is very little chance that wage growth will
contribute to inflation.

Our artificially low interest rates will continue to fuel the illusion
of a robust economy for just a little bit longer.

You know, if you don't give a darn about the middle class, the current
economic trend (outlined in this article) of a lot of sub-family wage,
service sector, burger flipping jobs and the bull market paying strong
dividends for the tiny minority of Americans with any significant money
invested in the market is either very good news, or one step closer to
bankruptcy.....

Bankruptcy that may soon be harder to declare. I would favor that, in
many ways, but the timing is wrong when wages are stagnant or declining
and employer paid health care benefits are either scaled back to a much
smaller portion than before or withdrawn entirely.

We are rapidly becoming a nation of haves and have-nots.

I agree, that can be very good news if you're a "have" and don't give a
damn about your neighbors.

Why did I know you would focus on the negative?