JG

Bwahahaaa... anything else nasty to say??? You're looking dumber and dumber,
but it sure is fun to see.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
You came down with the California Flu.... now that's funny. Did you run
out and buy a high tech toy you didn't need? Next up, Mooron kisses a
chicken and catches the Bird Flu.

Yes Gaynzy.... I have no doubt that due to your AIDS... you would be
rather nervous about a simple virus. Don't fret about me..... all my
chickens are hand tamed... they are like pets. It's much too cold up here
to entertain the bird influenza spreading. The Nile virus can't even make
a decent show. ... I'm thinking of buying a parrot this week.

CM