BCITORGB

Melissa mentioned:
===================
If you have the workspace, a few basic wood working tools, and a bit
of time, you can build a very nice "high performance" skin on frame
single kayak for $200 USD or less!
==================

Thanks for the tip. I chuckled when I read it, because I had just come
in from the carport where I was fashioning a home-built dolly for my
kayak. I was, unfortunately, cursed with two left hands, making even
this simple project very challenging (and I asked myself why I hadn't
just gone out to buy one). The thought of me building a kayak was,
well... frightening.

Having said that, however, I love these sites, and I love stories of
people who can actually do real work with their hands.

Cheers,
Wilf