Paul Oman

we deal with this all the time. there are two solutions: 1 is to change
the surface energy of the epoxy by adding a fisheye preventer, or
wetting agent, which you can get from an automotive paint store. 2, is
to add cabosil (colloidal silica) , to thicken the epoxy until it
wont bead up. it often makes sense to put on an unthickened coat (which
will seep into cracks much better) and then follow immediately with a
thickened coat, which will not bead up. good luck. Dick Pereli

all good ideas but I was recently introduced to 'fisheye preventer' at an
auto store. Super expensive and designed for urethane paints not epoxies.
Don't work very well with my epoxy tests.
Thickening also works as mentioned above, but for this application need it
thinner, not thicker. Certainly the best fix is to just switch epoxies or
try a different non epoxy product. Capt Tolley's Creeping Crack sealer is
sold in most large boating stores and catalogs (as an example)

paul oman